Off-Road Mobile Clinic
Specifically designed and built for challenging terrains the off-road clinic is fitted out for a wide range of medical duties including general practice, minor operations or X Ray.
The sterile, mobile clinic arrives on site and is instantly ready to provide medical services such as monitoring Malaria, Dengue, Vaccinations, HIV, Pediatrics, Dialysis, TB, Dental, Optical and Medical Treatments.
A typical fit would include:
- Separate Waiting Area and Treatment Room
- Clinic fully air conditioned
- Fitted out with electrics, lighting, examination bed, administration area
- Medical workbench with storage
- Cassette type toilet with cubical, door, sink and low voltage light with extractor in ceiling
- Sink with wast and fresh water tanks
- 4kva diesel generator in sound insulated housing.